Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Huxtable's Collective


I feel like I could become one of those people who spends all their time planning their life instead of actually living it. Even though to some your early 20's should just be spent experimenting and making mistakes, I was just raised differently. Not that my mom was strict or anything - she was just more of an inspiration because she was a single mother and I honestly felt no absence of a father growing up. Therefore I also want to be a powerful woman like her.

I say that because I've always wanted to own a business. Literally since I was 11 years old and my mother knows this. Graduation is right around the corner and people are starting to ask me what I want to do and when I tell them I want to be a creative director and have my own marketing business they're kind of like "oh? you don't really want to do that do you? No, you should be doing this or this." At first I panicked, but then I realized that the only opinion that mattered was my mothers, because hello she birthed me and watched me grow up and she's one of the rare people who truly knows me and my capabilities.

So anyways yes, here is the finalized logo for the Huxtable's Collective. I picked the shading aspect because I like to say that we are a "Collective consisting of many shades" meaning that everyone involved has something to bring to the table. Also a joke because there was a skit on Family Guy where Peter asked why the Huxtable's family were all different shades of black haha.

I realistically plan to launch it within the next couple months. Keep you eyes open and I will go more into it as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment