Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

BTS WEWANTDROGAS

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I'm not sure about you, but I get no greater joy than when I conceptualize something (either by myself or with someone), plan it, and achieve it. Ever since I've gotten to Philadelphia I've been trying to plan and execute. It's only when I was alone that I made strides forward. I found a new set a friends with different values. We met up and talked and talked until that became action. It felt great. This has been my first real experience in a field that I love and I learned so much. Kids are so worried about making it big and getting money right NOW that they forget to sit back and absorb the process.

These are some BTS shots of creating the set for the WEWANTDROGAS merchandise. Click the link below. Huge shoutout to Isak Sindler for helping us make a vision into reality.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment