Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2016

California Winter 2016

Views

Alright! So a couple months ago, Danni (Dannilion) was reached out to by Suspend Magazine to do a feature on herself as a model, but more importantly an artist. There were talks about photos and a video interview. We were really excited about the video interview - because we planned to really show Danni as a person and were happy to collaborate with a magazine to make our vision a reality.

Click below to see the photos and read more about our trip!


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Danni
House Atmosphere
Danni
Horchatas !
Tyler Shooting Rocky for Golf Wang
Untitled
Untitled
Warwick
Chris
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Tall Trees!
Untitled
Untitled
Warwick
Warwick

Sadly said- the expectations made by the magazine for the trip were far from met. To make things short- we pretty much just went out there for a vacation rather than a feature because nothing promised got done. BUT! Rather than focus on the negatives of the situation Danni and I tried to make this a learning experience. I mean one we missed the large dump of snow on the East Coast so that was already a HUGE! Plus. But more importantly it taught us that we are ready (as females) to take on the industry. I really had to flex my management muscles on this trip and although I didn't want to - it was great to know that I had it in me haha!

But in all seriousness. Woah! It's crazy how large of a tool social media is when it comes to creating a facade. I mean via the web you could be an entirely different person than in real life. To me, it's a sign of weakness to be someone you're not via social media or any medium because it shows that you're not happy with who you are - therefor you're trying to create a person people desire. No matter what point I am in my life whether that be the building stage or the success stage I will always keep it real with my clients and my viewers.

Danielle Boykin

No comments:

Post a Comment